Respond to Your Emails and Social Media Messages in Microsoft Teams with the New MailClark App
What if you could answer your email and social media profiles without leaving Microsoft Teams? Imagine having ready access to your Teams files and documents in case you need to reply quickly to an email with that information? What would that do for your team’s productivity?
The good news is you can do the above, with MailClark for Microsoft Teams. MailClark works with Slack as well. But since we use Teams here, we’re going to focus on that.
What is MailClark?
MailClark is an app for Microsoft Teams that allows you to respond to external communications from your email (IMAP, Outlook, Gmail/GSuite, email group, Google Groups) and social media sites (Facebook and Twitter) without having to leave Teams.
Benefits of Using MailClark
- Eliminate switching between windows to see your team’s latest messages
- Host the help desk of your customer service team
- Collaborate on Sales or IT alerts from within Teams
- Reply to group emails and/or messages from Facebook and Twitter.
- Get the MailClark app here.
- Set up your account by @ mentioning the MailClark app.
- You can also do the configuration of your account from the Adapters Tab
MailClark free version: 100 messages per month
Here is the MailClark pricing page if the free account isn’t enough for your organization.
Are you interested in learning more about Microsoft Teams? Let us know!