Two new Microsoft security enhancements to make your environment secure
- New Office 365 capabilities help customers manage security risks and stay ahead of breaches.
Microsoft on Friday 10th February 2017 introduced several new features in Office 365 aimed at helping customers manage security risks and stay ahead of potentially devastating breaches.
The new capabilities include:
- Office 365 Secure Score, an analytics tool that applies a score to Office 365 customers’ security configurations
- Office 365 Threat Intelligence Private Preview, a service that leverages billions of data points to provide actionable insights on global threats
- Office 365 Advanced Data Governance Preview, which applies machine learning to help customers find and retain the most important data while eliminating data that could cause risks
2. Concerned about security in the cloud? Check out the revamped Microsoft Trust Center Site.
Microsoft Trust Center, a resource for learning about the company’s security and compliance practices for its cloud products and services, just launched a redesigned and greatly expanded site.
The revamped site features new content including EU General Data Protection Regulation guidance, audit reports and security assessments, as well as information and guidance specific to key organizational roles and new content on various topics.