Here at CGNET we are dedicated to introducing and connecting you with the newest technology from the worlds largest global WiFi hotspot network. I was checking out the new iPass android app’s features and I wanted to share what’s new. I personally think the new features in this version give this app a major upgrade. Let’s dive into the description, what’s new and some reviews.
iPass Android App’s description:
With the new iPass Android App, you can stay connected anywhere with the largest global Wi-Fi hotspot network! Your smartphone isn’t that smart without the internet. So the iPass Open Mobile™ app lets you stay seamlessly connected at over a million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world without having to authenticate at each individual hotspot– and you’ll never worry about roaming or 3G data limits again.
Here’s how you get started…
1) Check out whether your company is an iPass Open Mobile™ customer by visiting us at www.ipass.com/activate/.
2) We have great deals for companies and individuals. Visit us at www.ipass.com/ft/ for a free trial and more details.
Once connected, you’ll enjoy the following…
* Connect to the world’s largest commercial Wi-Fi network, with in-flight Internet and far more hotels, airports, and business venues than any other network.
* Find the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot so you can always stay connected.
* Track your data usage and connection history
* Set data usage alerts and be warned before you’re hit with expensive cellular overage charges.
iPass Android App’s New Features:
*Local hotspot preview. The iPass app now shows you a preview of the closest hotspots to you right from the home screen.
*Improved network assessment. The iPass app will now use offline hotspot data and other clues to better predict whether a network is an iPass network or not.
*Performance Improvements. The iPass app has been optimized to log you in quicker and improve your connection experience.
*Hotspot Feedback Option.
*Hotspot Finder Offline Mode.
iPass Android App’s Reviews
It looks like they fixed a lot of the issues they were having in the previous versions, that some reviewers didn’t like. The developers read the reviews and made some dramatic changes to the iPass android app. They also responded back to some users and reviewers to open the conversation and let them know that the issues (bugs) are fixed.