IT Management and StaffingCGNET provides management and staffing to organizations worldwide. We can find a staffing arrangement that will match your needs. Here are some examples:
- CGNET can locate and hire experienced, trained personnel virtually anywhere in the world. For example, we have identified and hired IT staff in China, India, South Africa, the United States, Ethiopia and Nigeria. Often, we can do this by identifying contacts in the more than 100 countries we have served. If necessary, however, we will send CGNET staff to the service location to complete the location and hiring activities in person.
- Once staff are hired, you can either put them into your organization as employees, or we can manage them and supply their services on a contract basis.
- CGNET can also supply temporary staff as needed. We can fill positions from junior IT staff to top IT management. We have successfully managed the entire IT operation for organizations in places as diverse as California, Sri Lanka and the Philippines.
- An organization can also outsource its entire IT operation to us, as an ongoing service. This can include both on-premises and remote administration.
- We can also administer specific systems, as needed, usually on a remote basis.
The simplest description of our IT management and staffing practices is that we will find the exact hiring, management and staffing formula that is appropriate to your organization and bring that into existence.
CGNET has been providing these services for more than 25 years. Some organizations that have used our management and staffing services include the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Duke Endowment, the Ford Foundation, the MacArthur Foundation, the International Rice Research Center, the International Water Management Institute, the California Wellness Foundation and Metta Fund. We also have a long-term agreement to provide services to the World Food Program.