MICROSOFT OFFICE 365
Everything you need to adopt office 365
CGNET offers your organization much more than a subscription to Office 365. You get experienced, reliable service – from help with selecting your product to world-class ongoing support.
Let us help you
1. Obtain Office 365 subscriptions directly from CGNET or from Microsoft.
2. Configure your Active Directory to work with Office 365.
2. Migrate your email to Exchange Online.
4. Move to SharePoint Online and migrate your content to it.
5. Set up Lync Online or Lync Enterprise Voice.
6. Configure your Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Lync) to work seamlessly with Office 365.
You can depend on CGNET to get you through the whole process easily.
Large and small customers have used CGNET to acquire and implement Office 365, from organizations of five users to those with staffs of more than 5,000. While CGNET specializes in nonprofit customers, we also have served many for-profit companies.
Free Office 365
Available as a donation to qualifying nonprofits, Office 365 provides anywhere access to:
1. Professional email
2. Shared calendaring
3. Instant messaging (IM)
4. HD video conferencing and audio calling
5. Screen sharing
6. Online storage
7. File synchronization
8. Online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint and Lync
The above are available free. For $4.50 per user per month, you can add desktop copies of all the current Microsoft Office applications, with five downloadable copies per user, plus email archiving, eDiscovery, voicemail and interactive dashboards. Organizations not qualifying for nonprofit pricing have access to Office 365 plans at a variety of price points.
Want More Information?
If all this sounds like the solution you had in mind, let us know! We’re happy to:
1. Provide you with more information.
2. Help your organization apply for non-profit pricing.
3. Conduct a demonstration.
4. Provide you with a free trial.
Start with a free, no-obligation discussion with the CGNET expert most appropriate for you. Fill out the form below, and we will contact you to set up a meeting.