Managed Service Provider
CGNET can manage all your IT remotely and onsite as needed. We offer the following services as a Managed Service Provider:
Help Desk Support
CGNET can provide all levels of Help Desk support both remotely and onsite, when necessary, including but not limited to the following:
- Ticketing: Deploy a ticketing system to ensure smooth and timely resolution of all technical issues, which includes an internal escalation process
- Laptop and Desktop Support: Provide all support to staff on existing and future desktop and laptop hardware, both Macs and PCs, including all maintenance, repair, and replacement of failed equipment
- Miscellaneous Hardware Support: Support staff issues with printers, copiers, and scanners, resolving all Wi-Fi/network-printing issues
- Mobile Device Support
- Staff Transition Support: Establish a process for onboarding and offboarding team members, and assisting with relocation of staff to new offices/locations
As an MSP, CGNET will proactively manage, monitor and maintain all hardware systems, including:
- Internet equipment, including all switches, firewalls, routers and Wi-Fi systems
- Laptops and printers, maintaining hardware and asset inventory and notifying management of any service or warranty issues
- Mobile devices, including the onboarding and offboarding of staff and handling organizational and personal information removal from lost devices
- Maintaining an equipment inventory to ensure all systems are current
- Managing the lifecycle of all hardware including end-of-life notifications, replacement, and decommissioning/disposal of equipment
- Procurement of equipment, including configuration and deployment
- Move, Add, Change (MAC) –Assist with any changes to the location, configuration of existing equipment and installation of additional equipment as needed
Proactively manage, monitor and maintain all software, including:
- System Administration: Manage and administer system configurations and user setups in various platforms (i.e., Apple, Google, Microsoft, Zoom, 1Password, etc.) with security as a top priority.
- Email Encryption: Set up mail encryption to protect sensitive communications.
- MFA: Set up and assist with the use of multifactor authentication.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: Provide software solutions to defend against cybersecurity threats including phishing, malware and spam.
- Move, Add, Change (MAC): Assist with any changes to the configuration of existing software and installation and configuration of new software as needed.
- Laptop Software Management: Identify, standardize, and manage laptop software, ensuring staff are using current product licenses, operating systems and browser versions within 30 days of new update releases.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Implement backup for Google Workspace or other platforms. Support the organization in its ability to recover systems and data through backups and redundancies.
MSP Software Solutions
Included with CGNET’s Managed Service Provider services are the following products:
- Remote Management & Monitoring (RMM) software, which allows CGNET to check machines remotely, push software updates and manage endpoints
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) software that automatically stops a wide range of cyber attacks
In addition to these products, customers may consider upgrading with the following software:
- Cloud Data Protection, a backup, recovery and restore solution for Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, or Salesforce
- Advanced Manage, Detect and Respond (MDR) software that scans your network, actively watching for and stopping threats in real-time
- Email security that utilizes machine learning to flag suspicious messages for users and remove phishing messages