Technology Strategic Planning
CGNET has provided technology assessment and planning for customers since its founding in 1983. We have conducted over 100 successful projects for customers ranging from a 10,000-user organization in 100 countries to a five-user organization in one location.
CGNET has performed a variety of technology assessments throughout the years. Here are some examples:
Technology Strategic Assessment
Aligning IT’s goals with the organization’s overall goals
More effective use of applications
A reliable Infrastructure with excellent performance
A final report that includes an executive summary, narrative on the activities conducted, the needs assessment, recommendations, and a three-year implementation roadmap
A presentation to executive management on the assessment findings and recommendations
Materials that can be used for presentation to the organization’s Board of Directors (CGNET can conduct this presentation if desired)
Information Security Risk Assessment
- What information assets exist, where are they located, and how are they currently protected?
- What is the kind (financial, reputational) and amount of risk for each asset?
- How does the organization’s current security posture compare, risk by risk, with industry standards and best practices?
- What should be done to close the gap between current and best performance, given the organization’s particular needs and resources, including technology, policies and procedures
- How should new and improved security controls be implemented over time?
What Does It Cost?
The cost for developing a Strategic Information Security Risk Assessment depends on the scope of the effort and the resulting time required. Usually, the cost in the $10,000 to $30,000 range.
The cost of an application assessment depends on the process we determine with the organization, but usuallythe cost is between $10,000 and $30,000.
IT Policy Assessment