A couple of weeks ago we mailed out our CGNET News Special Edition: Top Blogs of 2019. Featured were 10 of our (and our customers’) favorite blog posts from the past year. These included:
- How a Successful Phishing Attack Happens by Dan Callahan, from October 3.
- How Secure Is Your Attack Surface? by Tim Haight, from September 5.
- The Treacherous World of Social Engineering: Top Tricks of the Trade by Jackie Bilodeau, from October 3.
- Phishing in Your Users’ Pockets by Tim Haight, from May 16.
- Foster Security Training Engagement with Quizzes by Dan Callahan, from August 28.
- Time to Plan Your Skype for Business Online Transition to Teams by Dan Callahan, from August 22.
- Password Managers: An Extra Step Toward Peace of Mind by Jackie Bilodeau, from August 15.
- An Undisclosed Number of Tips for IT Strategic Assessments by Tim Haight, from September 26.
- Comparing Cloud Services…or Not by Tim Haight, from August 15.
- Some Cybersecurity Safety Tips by Dan Callahan, from June 20.
We hope you’ll go back and check them all out!
I am the Communications Director for CGNET, having worked for CGNET off-and-on since the early 1990’s. I enjoy hiking, music, dance, photography, writing and travel.